Thursday, September 18, 2014

London Fashion Week Outfit I x Erza by Zalora Thailand


According to the previous post about having an interview with Nataliebcoleman with her SS15 collection, I would love to continue posting about an ongoing vibe in London Fashion Week14 which I attended last week. However, let’s keep the other interviews and designers’ showcases for next week but taking a look at what I wear, shall we?

I participated in London Fashion Week this year for a few days, therefore one of my outfits was provided by Zalora Thailand with its latest launched “Erza collection” and the other one was from me and the earrings sent from UK based brand called “Orelia Jewellery”.

The Equinox Fashion has been chosen to be one of the style influencers by Zalora Thailand, an online shopping retail which offers wide variety of products from womenswear, menswear to accessories. I had been contacted by Zalora Thailand only almost a week before I left to London for the fashion week. Or I can say that the outfit had been delivered merely one day before I off to the airport in the next day. Whew! That was so closed!

As a style influencer, I wanted to make a difference this time by not wearing a monochrome outfit because I really love so many vibrant products from Erza collection. As a result, I chose the white blazer and summery palazzo pants instead. Wearing these two pieces together wasn’t only making me feel totally new but also gave me more chances to wear such boho chic look to the big event like London Fashion Week. I guess, it is really rare to see me not wearing my signature streetstyle look which is all about “black” items. I felt really great to see my own reflection in another style :)

Thank you so much Zalora Thailand for choosing me as a style influencer. Your Erza items are really wicked and stylish!


สำหรับงาน ลอนดอนแฟชั่นวีคในครั้งนี้นับว่าเป็นครั้งที่สองแล้วที่ The Equinox Fashion ได้กลับมาร่วมงานอีกครั้งนะคะ แต่สำหรับครั้งนี้เรามีผู้ช่วยในเรื่องเสื้อผ้าซึ่งเป็นคนจัดหาชุดให้เราได้ใส่ไปงานเก๋ๆ กัน ซึ่งก็คือ Zalora Thailand นั่นเอง ปกติแล้วสัญลักษณ์ของความเป็น The Equinox Fashion เนี่ยถ้าคุ้นตากันจริงๆ ก็จะเป็นเสื้อผ้าแนวสตรีทสีดำ ผสมผสานกับเครื่องประดับใหญ่ๆ แปลกๆ อีกนิดนึง แต่ว่าเราเองก็อยากจะทำอะไรให้มันดูแปลกตา ดังนั้นถ้าสังเกตุกันจริงๆ นะเสื้อผ้าที่เราเลือกจาก Zalora จะไม่มีโทนสีดำหรือสีเข้มเลย แต่กลายเป็นเสื้อคลุมแบบสูทสีขาวกับกางเกงพาลาซโซสีฟ้า แมทช์กับรองเท้าสีเงินและกระเป๋าสีดำ ก็ดูเก๋ๆ กันไปอีกแบบ


ขอบคุณ Zalora มากนะคะที่เลือก The Equinox Fashion ให้เป็นหนึ่งใน Style Influencer และได้ใส่ชุดสวยๆจาก Erza Collection คะ










Blazer- Zalora Thailand
Palazzo Pants- Zalora Thailand
Shoes- Villains SF
Hat- H&M
Bag- Paul's Boutique

Catch up more on instagram IG@thequinoxfashion

Much love ขอบคุณมากน้ะคะ :)






49 comments :

  1. Great post you look stunning doll very chic.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love your outfit, looks so comfy!! x

    www.rawrbows.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I like your pants. You are pretty . Nice pics. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! In love with those pants!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hat!! you look so nice!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! I really like the look :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your pants ! Gorgeous ! And the girl with the orange top was lovely too !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. great looks!
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing event Gail! Great boots too!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice street style for LFW. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking amazing! those palazzo pants are incredible :o ♥

    xx
    http://www.oliviaemily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I was there!! beautiful! :) xx

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the street style, you look great.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pictures! I would love to attend this event too! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super cute outfit!! I love the print of your palazzo pants! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That maxi dress is so chic! Love the hat, too!!! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great look on you, love the pants! xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your pants. Lucky that you get to go there
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't wait to go to fashion week!

    ♡Tallia
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool!! You were so pretty! Love your amazing pants!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look fantastic I love so much your look the pants is great!
    Have a lovely week end!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Gail and thank you for stopping by my blog!!! it was a pleasure to receive a feedback from you! This is a really beautiful post....London Fashion Week its always a source of inspiration!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I lovelovelove your outfit! Those pants! That hat! That jacket! Amazing!! You look so gorgeous babe!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yeah, I sadly missed this event, for sure it would have been great to see you there! Love love the mix of the blazer and pants! Very nice design to bring a locally made across the world in one of the best cities Fashion Week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really love your palazzo pants Gail! Really perfect look for a LWF <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. ohhhh t'es tri mime, il est super fun ton look lol,

    ReplyDelete
  27. You chose an amazing outfit for LFW, hope you had fun :)

    See you Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing images! I love what you are wearing. You always attend really cool events and meet really cool people :) I will deffo hopefully get to come to a few with you when I am back off holiday :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Stunning styles and amazing event ! Your pants are marvelous.
    Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous pants and hat. You are rocking this look love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. nice dress and blazer dear! I love seeing your photos from fashions week :) it all looks so exciting!! thank you for the sweet comment you are kawaii yourself <3
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow congrats on being the style influencer. You deserve it! You look super stylish and beautiful. The palazzo pants are to die for :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, your pants! I can imagine you wore the most stylish outfit <3
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your outfit makmak!!!! That hat is so chic <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow you looked so so gorgeous! LOVE the pants!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  36. Absolutely adore your outfit doll! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  37. You look stunning! I wanted to visit fashion week so bad, wish one year I will be able to attend :)
    xx
    Mia


    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  39. You look stunning :) Really love the pants and the hat!
    X
    Chelsea Street

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cute look
    are you in manchester already?
    email me if you need anything
    kisses
    Irena
    x

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  43. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete