Sunday, September 21, 2014

Moving Experience x Majiquelondon




Some of you may know that I have recently just settled down in Manchester, United Kingdom. Yes moving again! I was originally born in Bangkok, Thailand but my life is all about travelling when I was a kid but "moving" as in the age of 20s. From Bangkok to Chicago to London and now Manchester. I have been working my *** off just to save some money in order to accomplish on something worth a life time. 

Working from being an English Tutor to Sandwich maker at Dunkin's Donut, now I have been working as a full-time street fashion blogger for The Equinox Fashion for 3 years. Also, I have just enrolled MA: International Fashion Marketing Management so that I can finally finish my master degree. My life right now can be compared to the boiling pot which mixed with many ingredients. I have many responsibilities to take care of not only just working on my website, but also taking my education to the next level. However, I believe that whatever I am doing right now is defo gonna worth eventually. I arrived London two weeks ago, but just came to Manchester almost a week ago. Therefore, supermarket is what I call the 2nd home lol There are so many things I need to buy, as well as, ingredients to cook. You know how hard it is to move to another city (or even another country for me!) when you barely know anyone. It has been tiring days but I guess this is what the meaning of moving. 

After London Fashion Week I attended, now let's get the game of Manchester begin. For these five weeks, "Majique London'' is taking over the posts of The Equinox Fashion completely. According to the network of The Blogger Programme, a platform which allows bloggers/publishers to connect with brands, that's how I could get in touch with Majique London. 

I have received loads of beautiful items I chose from Majique London, however, my looks are still going to be my streetstyle signature. I love the combination of cool street fashion and statement necklaces or any other accessories. It is all about how you mix&match what you've already possessed to be your own style. Every time I received an email about collaboration, I always have to make sure that those products are not gonna be a waste since some people only say yes to the brands just to be featured with them. And I don't want that to happen because it is not what The Equinox Fashion's been created. 












Top- Vintage Market, Bangkok
Shades- Le Specs
Pants- Vintage Market, Bangkok
Necklace- Majique London

Catch up more on instagram IG@thequinoxfashion

Much love ขอบคุณมากน้ะคะ :)




53 comments :

  1. You sure rock the top doll
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That t-shirt is super cool !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing hair, looking fab as always!!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I feel you girl, traveling can be fun but the moving process is such a hassle. Loving your outfit, your shirt is so cool. I like the fact that your taking your life into you hand and working hard. I see great things for you coming up.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice look sis!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool tee and awesome boots too Gail!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such an awesome tank, Gail:) And good luck on your Masters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shirt is super cool! I used to live in Manchester too and I love it x3
    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm in love with your style as always xx

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your move!
    Love that necklace:)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are enjoying the UK! Loving your casual chic style. T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit. Hope you enjoy living in Manchester. I love London myself. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look! Jealous you have lived in all of those great places!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool outfit and hope it is all going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. your top is so fun!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow so many exciting things coming your way. Hard work will definitely pay off in the end :), even if it's tough in the beginning. Love this street style look of yours too!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I'm very happy for you, hope your dreams can make true!
    I just moved too, but just 30 km far of my home, so I'm very excited too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those sunglasses are spectacular on you - so in love right now!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love everything about this look!
    And I know how stressful it is to be moving so many times, been there ;) xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cool look! I know what it means to move countries, and it's no joke, but it's also super exciting, isn't it? :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  21. moving to a different country is never easy, and I am proud of what you are accomplishing already! I'm looking forward to more awesome posts on your blog :) love this shirt btw!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot hunny! It's so hard to be in another country when I barely know no one T_T However, I'm gonna make every single minute worth! :)

      Delete
  22. You are very enterprising and that's a good thing!
    I hope you will enjoy your life in Manchester ♥

    Btw, I love your dark lipstick, such a rad look ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. ohh this is so great! hope you're having a great day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome outfit, you look cool!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sunnies<3
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/09/fashion-killa.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bart shirt is so cool ;) Just perfect, totally like this look :*

    ReplyDelete
  27. cool rocking chic on that outfit dear :)

    www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hope your move as been well! I completely understand how it feels to move to a place where you don't know anyone and the stress of getting everything together but it's definitely worth it! Anyway, I love how your outfit. Your tee is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  29. nice outfit babe!
    don't miss the new post http://whatiworebyjessicadelacruz.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Omg you look so rad Gail. Love the top and shoes! Yes moving is always hard and to move to another country even harder, I wish you all the best and I know you'll rock Manchester!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your necklace and that Bart Simpson tank top! <3 You look so cool as always. I love how you always stay true to your signature street style. Good luck with moving and don't worry, all of your hard work will pay off in the end.

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hope you're settling in fine lovely and I love your outfit as per usual. ;) xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. looking lovely sweetie! we must meet up soon so I can show you around :)

    cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a journey Gail on becoming a full time blogger =) Love ur top!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. So exciting that you arrived in manchester, i'm very curious what the city will bring you!
    Great necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is definitely the coolest shirt I saw this month <3 Love it!

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    International giveaway: Top form by the reasons of problems
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nice top!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. awesome tee! such a cool look :D hope your move went smoothly! :)

    http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. I hope the move went swell and that you had lots of fun at lfw

    e d i o t
    x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hope you can settle a bit by now, moving can be fun but also very stressfull. Loving your look by the way, you look amazing :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  41. You're a real inspiration Gail, not only about your style but your life as well I would love to be as adventurous as you are!
    Good luck in your new life :) I'm coming to London from 02/10 to 11/10, if you decide to move to the city

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hope your move has been going well love, and I can see your personality shining through in these outfits :)

    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great top !
    I always love your sens of style, so original !

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great look! Hope everything is ok with your move
    Let me know if you need any help as I'm based in Manchester
    Kisses
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  45. good Install the Snapchat app. Open fire up the App Store snapchat filters iPhone consequently very long as the text-based verification best.

    ReplyDelete